Jacobs Journal of Plant Biology is an Open Access, peer reviewed journal that considers articles in various fields of Plant biology. It publishes original articles, short communications, and reviews within the scope of plant science.
Jacobs Journal of Plant Biology is focused on publishing a complete and reliable source of information about physiology of plants, its molecular biology, the cell biology and development, genetics, and evolution, ecophysiology, but not limited to the below fields.
- Plant Biochemistry
- Plant Metabolism
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Anatomy
- Plant Morphology
- Systematic botany
- Plant Reproduction Biology
- Genetics and crop biotechnology
- Molecular Ecology and Evolution
- Plant-environmental Interactions
- Plant-biotic interactions
- Plant-abiotic interactions
- Plant Biodiversity